Potomac Community Library
Potomac Community Library
2201 Opitz Boulevard
Woodbridge, VA 22191-3309
Phone Number: 703-494-8126, TTY 703-494-8129 / Metro 631-1703 ext. 6277
Directions to Potomac Community Library
Southbound on I-95:
- Take Exit #156, Dale City/Rippon Landing. Stay to the far right lane on the exit ramp and follow the signs to "Potomac Mills." Turn right at stop sign onto Potomac Mills Road.
- Turn right onto Gideon Drive at first traffic light.
- Turn right onto Smoketown Road at the next block. Proceed about 1 mile. Smoketown Road becomes Opitz Boulevard. The library is on your right.
Northbound on I-95:
- Take Exit #156. (Follow the signs for Potomac Mills Mall.) This will put you on Dale Boulevard.
- Turn right at the first traffic light onto Gideon Drive.
- Turn right onto Smoketown Road. Proceed about 1 mile. Smoketown Road becomes Opitz Boulevard. The library is on your right.
From West - I-66:
- Take Manassas Exit #47 off I-66.
- Go about 3.5 miles on Route 234 South (Sudley Road) through Manassas. Turn left onto Centreville Road (Route 28) for about .5 mile.
- Turn right onto Liberia Avenue for 4 miles.
- Turn left onto the Prince William Parkway and proceed about 11 miles. (Warning: after about 7.5 miles, the Parkway will make a sharp right. DO NOT continue straight onto Old Bridge Road.)
- Turn right onto Smoketown Road which becomes Opitz Boulevard. Proceed 2 miles to the library on your right.
Potomac Community Library Map & Directions (click on marker for your personalized directions)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m
About Potomac Community Library
The 18,000 square feet library now features a community room, the Cyberspace computer learning lab with 12 stations, a children's area, and numbers 200,991 volumes. One of the distinguishing features of the building is its collection of stained glass windows.
Share your experience with this library or another PWC library -- right here!
We'd love to hear your comments and/or opinions. If you submit them here, other visitors can read them, learn from them, rate them and comment on them. An e-mail address is not required.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Too much noise Not rated yet
The first time I visited the library, I was stunned at how loud one of the staff members was talking!! A library by definition is a quiet place, and this …
Potomac Library is Too Loud to Study Not rated yet
I visit Potomac Library quite often. There is no quiet area. People are always talking loud in every corner. If you want to go to a library to sit down …
Click here to write your own.
Top Of This Page