Minnieville is an extinct unincorporated town that was once located in Prince William County, Virginia located at 38.6359515°N 77.3522064°W. The elevation is 325 feet.
The Minnieville post office stood at the corner of what is now known as Minnieville Road and Cardinal Drive from 1884 to 1924. The town was surrounded by large dairy farms.
Though there are many residents of the subdivisions now located on land that once was recognized as being part of the town of Minnieville, the name itself is no longer used to identify this area, hence the designation of "extinct". A roadside marker is the only remnant.